Casey Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casey Rivers

Country Music

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Fair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
budweiserbabe87

budweiserbabe87

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Fan Fair Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fair   Fan Fair Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:32 pm

I was leaving the convention center on friday and we started walking down the street when i saw someone from a distance and i kept think i know him, i know those beautiful eyes, then as he got closer i knew right away, i droped my bag grabbed the camera and yelled its CASEY RIVERS!!! the people around me were like WHO??!! i was mad and i was like CASEY RIVERS FROM NASHVILLE STAR!!!! then i had him autograph my hat and got a photo with him i told him that he should have won and that he was the only one i voted for and he said AWW THANK YOU!! he was soooooo sweet and i know i had to of scared him, but i was so excited i walked around the rest of the day looking at my hat making sure that yes i really did just see casey rivers and making sure that yes his autograph was still there. i know people on the streets had to think i was a total NUT but i didnt care i was happy to see him, lol thanks again casey it was so sweet of you to stop for me!!!
Back to top Go down

Fan Fair
Page 1 of 1