Casey Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casey Rivers

Country Music

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missed Casey tonight...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mariea Lynn

Mariea Lynn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Missed Casey tonight... Empty
PostSubject: Missed Casey tonight...   Missed Casey tonight... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 10:53 pm

[b] Hey Ya'll. I missed Casey tonight, I hope you had a nice chat, my lil guy has the flu, its been rough. Say a prayer for him if you will. Breaks my heart when he is sick... Sad
I am sorry I missed you all! Hope you have a great night, and I will see y'all round here sometime... Very Happy

Casey~ GO COLTS! bounce I am hoping for a win for my man Peyton! I am a huge VOLS fan and my love for Peyton comes from that. I am praying for a Colts victory! I must have missed who you were pulling for... scratch

Hope you and Doni are well. Take care.
God Bless

TALK TO Y"ALL REAL SOON!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tnpreachersdaughter
hall0895

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Missed Casey tonight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missed Casey tonight...   Missed Casey tonight... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:52 pm

I missed Casey Tuesday also. I had to go have some stitches removed from a spot that I had removed and thank God the results on that one came back normal. So hopefully I will make the next one. Cant wait for Caseys CD to come out hopefully it will be soon.

Is there a place to get If I know my woman other than my space? I would really like to download so I can add to my ipod with all of my other Casey songs? Is this going to be on the new CD?

Hopefully you are in the Southern Illinois region soon so we can all see you again.

talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down

Missed Casey tonight...
Page 1 of 1