Casey Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casey Rivers

Country Music

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casey Rocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kittyt91

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 1:40 am

Hi Casey. I watched Nashville star everyday it was on. You were awesome I was voting for you the whole time. I am a fan!!!! So I want to know How things are going Keep me posted. You rock!!!

Your fan
Tonya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CASEYROX

CASEYROX

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 5:13 pm

CASEY ROX!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erinsmusicallife
hall0895

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 8:20 pm

Casey was one of my fave's last year on Nashville Star I had him picked from night one. Only I had him first and Chris second. After watching the debut of nashville star thrusday nigth I was a little disappointed. Does Casey plan on visiting a taping of Nashville star this season? I hope so. I listen to his gospel album everyday while at work and he helps me get thru all my tough customers that I have to talk to on the phone. Its nice to have Casey in one ear and someone yelling at me for something I have no control over in the other, or at least it makes it a little bit easier. Hopefully Casey will make it to the southern Illinois area sometime soon this year. My husband and I would really like to see him again. Take care and God bless
Back to top Go down
CASEYROX

CASEYROX

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 11:22 am

Awesome!! Yes I listen to my gospel cd all the time also if it's not his gospel then i have his country one. i don't take them out of my player. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erinsmusicallife
Joyce

Joyce

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Welcome and I agree Casey is pretty great! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Sponsored content

Casey Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casey Rocks   Casey Rocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Rocks
Page 1 of 1